Monday, November 25, 2019

New Experiences


I have had so many new and exciting experiences on this trip to Thailand. First I ate a scorpion and a cricket! They actually were not that bad, very crunchy and chewy. I liked the cricket more than the scorpion, although I don't think I will be making either of them a regular part of my diet. One time was enough! I then got the chance to hold what I believe is a very large boa constrictor. However when I asked the man what kind of snakes they were he told me "A black one and a yellow one." Many of my fellow classmates do not like snakes and thought I was a little crazy to hold one on my shoulders. Last but not least we got the chance to ride an elephant through the jungle. It was not exactly a smooth ride as the elephant went up and down hills and even into the water, however, I really enjoyed the experience. Our elephants name was Laujaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment